We were looking for you today. Yes, you.
We have a very important message: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
When the seasons change, we often get sick. But to continue working and learning, it is essencial to be healthy in body and mind. So, here are some simple tips to take care of yourself:
1. Drink lemon and water first thing in the morning – it’s hydrating, great for digestion and boosts your metabolism.
2. Drink lots of water throughout the day – hydration is the key to vitality and health. You should try to drink from two to two and a half litres a day.
3. Meditate – even for five minutes! Take the time to calm your mind.
4. Skip the sugar – try to avoid consuming processed foods with lots of sugars. They are full of empty calories and your liver will not appreciate them.
5. Treat yourself to smoothies – remember that delicious breakfast smoothie we wrote about? Well, another highly energizing combination is carrot, beetroot, celery, ginger and lemon. Yum!
6. Laugh! – one of the best ways to unwind and relax is having a great big belly laugh.
What do you do to keep healthy?